Interactive Media Design Lecturer
(Reference No: REC-IMD4-0314W-SMG)
Welcome to the exciting world of Raffles Design Institute. As the largest private education group in Asia-Pacific, we have a dynamic and inspiring working environment to nurture and develop every employee’s full potential. We believe in building a talent pool to further grow our business. If you are looking for exposure to diverse opportunities and challenges, we invite you to build your career with us.
Our educators are more than teachers. They are creative practitioners and experts in their own professions. Be part of our dynamic team, join us.
- Design course curriculum materials for lessons in Interactive Media Design
- Plan and deliver these lessons in a clear and appropriate manner
- Develop students’ creativity and problem solving skills through study, research and practical projects
- Ensure student discipline
- Assist with school promotional activities
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Computer Art, Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Visual Communications or equivalent from a recognized academic institution (Applicants with Master Degree in relevant field will be an advantage)
- At least 5 years’ industry experience with a credible portfolio
- Preferably 2 years lecturing experience in Design Principles, Web Design, HTML, Multimedia Design, Video and Special Effects, Photography or any other relevant study areas
- Dynamic and enthusiastic, with an interest to nurture students and to help them achieve their potential
- Effective communication in English
- Creative with an ability to adapt to a multi-cultural setting and to handle students of different nationalities