Interactive Marketing Manager
In the online marketing space, projects and priorities are in constant evolution. Help us be at the forefront of trends and technology as you work in a fast-paced, sales-focused marketing environment. If you can adjust to frequently changing demands and are ready to roll up your sleeves to tackle everything from small tasks to new initiatives, we just might be the match for you.
As Interactive Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving aggressive sales growth and brand awareness through online channels. Your primary objectives will focus on lead generation, tracking, analytics, and website maintenance. Through PPC, SEO, online media, and search marketing, you will increase our marketing prospects. You will then be tasked with improving efficiency through constant testing and data-oriented decision making. You are an energetic, flexible team player with a solid understanding of new technologies, including web 2.0, social media, and basic HTML.
Candidates should possess a creative background, passion for new technology, and a proven track record in generating quantifiable business successes, as well as the following qualifications:
• Marketing professional with 1-2 years experience in digital marketing programs with a strong focus in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly motivated and proactive
• Excellent project management skills
• Exhibits independence, takes initiative
• Proven ability to juggle multiple projects with changing demands, and work collaboratively across functional areas