Interactive Developers at monster media work with a variety cutting-edge technologies to build innovative and engaging interactive experiences
• Fast paced hands on development
• Collaborate with the entire team planning and pre-production.
• Contribute to the companies library with valuable and robust code
• Develop effective solutions both for internal use and client projects
• Work in conjunction with designers as needed to ensure effective implementation of code and design.
• Assist with other production task such as testing, debugging and QA
• Keep up to date with the industry’s trends, latest tools and preferred practices.
• College degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
• At least 2 years of professional work experience in interactive development
• Thorough understanding of OOP and Design Patterns
• Superior knowledge of Actionscript 3.0
• Experience working with industry leading frameworks for Flash
• In-depth understanding of the Adobe Flash Platform technologies
• Experience with XML,E4X and Web services
• Knowledge of PHP, MySQL or C# a big plus
• Basic understanding of other interactive technologies beyond the flash platform
• Portfolio with interactive examples and source code samples