We’re looking for experienced Interactive Designers who can create work that tells an engaging story across platforms and screens to join our team.
MMG is a Chicago-based creative agency. We’re a growing team of designers, writers and developers who are passionate about creating the best possible solutions for our clients. Our projects include interactive experiences, mobile website design and marketing, identity work, UX/UI, OLA campaigns and more.
When you work at MMG, you’re joining a multidisciplinary team that values learning, personal growth and work/life balance.
We’re looking for people who are excellent problem solvers and can take ownership of a project. Outstanding design and some front-end development abilities are a must. (Designers here can code and they’re proud of it.)
- 2-4 years professional work experience in digital design
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- An online creative portfolio
- Advanced experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong language and communication skills
- Proven ability to self manage and meet deadlines
- Ability to hand code HTML/CSS is required
- Understanding of UX/UI with ability to wireframe
- Thinks Mobile First
- Committed to understanding our clients and their products and/or services
- Ability to work well in a highly collaborative team and take lead on some projects
- Contribute to multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Identify professional goals and promise to adapt to new challenges
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, as well as a casual work environment. We also have a pretty cool company culture that encourages professional development.
- Generous vacation time
- Flex start times and Flex time
- 80% of healthcare and dental coverage
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid company holidays
- Cubicle-free environment in a renovated church
How to apply
Interested? Send us a note at with a link to your digital portfolio.