Allied Health Media is seeking an exceptional creative professional with a passion for enhancing the user experience and brand representation through world-class web-based design and functionality. The Interactive Designer will be responsible for the development of innovative, high-quality campaigns, including banner ads, rich media advertisements, landing pages, email blasts and social media promotions. Reporting to the Creative Director, the interactive designer will support marketing efforts by creating design assets for SpeechPathology.com, AudiologyOnline.com, OccupationalTherapy.com, PhysicalTherapy.com and on behalf of our more than 40 corporate partners. To achieve these goals, the Interactive Designer must have working knowledge of Flash programming and design, and work closely with the development team to create projects that are both functional and engaging.
Types of projects include:
- Interactive banner and display ads
- HTML email graphics, maintenance and updates
- Interactive rich media advertising
- Video and/or animated display design
- Web-based images and interactive ads for multiple devices
- Additional projects as assigned by the Creative Director which may include assisting with print and traditional media campaigns such as trade publication advertising, direct mail pieces and collateral materials.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Motivated, self-starter
- Highly organized with great attention to detail and quality to execute projects on time, without error and within budget
- Proven design background in interactive and traditional forms of communication
- Ability to understand direction to provide design recommendations and solutions
- Proficient in Adobe Suite of products including InDesign, Photoshop, Flash/Edge and Illustrator
- 1-2 years of working experience required
- Associate degree or higher preferred
- Ability to work with a close-knit team environment, while also being focused and work independently on projects
- Ability to watch and manage workflow and timelines
Full-time position. This is a virtual position that requires you to work from a home office with a high-speed internet connection. Candidate must be a US Resident.
Reporting To: Creative Director and work collaboratively with marketing department and others as needed.
About Allied Health Media:
Allied Health Media LLC is the leading online provider for continuing education and career opportunities for allied health professionals, and has been successfully providing these services for more than 12 years. We are a fast-paced, nimble organization of highly dedicated, professional, and passionate individuals enjoying what we do. Our mission is to provide valuable education opportunities to the professionals we serve and connecting professionals to the right job – ultimately improving the quality of life for the patients in our care.
Salary is commensurate with experience. The Company offers a competitive compensation package and includes:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life and Disability insurance
- Paid Time Off (includes vacation, sick and personal time off)
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account