Our freemium distribution model has helped Yammer networks grow at companies all over the world, but it also presents unique marketing and design challenges.
We market directly to our missions of active users, but we also need to to craft campaigns and collateral for CEOs, CIOs, heads of Marketing and Sales, network administrators, and other key stakeholders who are a position to determine what software is adopted and paid for across their organizations.
As a member of the creative team, you’ll have the opportunity to create content and materials that resonate with all of these groups.
Yammer is a data-driven company, and we believe in a testing-based, iterative approach to product and marketing development. We want to build great effective experiences that our users will love; if they don’t then we’ll head back to the drawing board.
We’re looking for candidates who are enthusiastic about using data analysis to help guide design and development, but understand that it is not a substitute for creativity and good marketing sense.
The ideal candidate is a versatile creative who enjoys working in a fast-paced dynamic environment and is passionate about designing robust, yet intuitive experiences.
This is an exciting opportunity to craft interactive experiences that provide value to millions of users.
- Create consistent user experiences and visual designs for Yammer on products ranging from websites, mobile to desktop
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering teams to understand requirements, and execute design solutions
- Design extensible interfaces using established conventions and design patterns
- Create pixel-perfect mock-ups/visual specs for Developers
- Keep up with current conventions in the web design and user experience communities
- Synthesize and translate research into actionable insights, concepts and solutions
- 2+ years of in-house or agency design experience designing websites, mobile apps, or desktop applications
- Portfolio displaying comprehensive skill with core design principles, typography, color and/or layout
- Experience with user flows/sitemaps and wireframes a plus
- Ability to manage time in an efficient manner while receiving strategic and tactical direction
- Expertise with Photoshop, and/or Illustrator
How to apply