Interactive Designers are creative problem solvers. With responsibility for creative solutions from concept through execution, they must deliver work that is at once beautiful, usable and meets business objectives. Successful candidates love the challenges and opportunities inherent in interactive design. Always honing their interactive expertise, they keep up-to-date with web trends and technologies, even though they are not required to code.
Reports to Art Director or Creative Director
- • Produce innovative design solutions that meet project goals.
- • Apply skills to a variety of interactive design projects, including emails, banner ads and web page design, etc.
- • Work closely with account team to ensure that creative executions support project goals, scope and timeline.
- • Collaborate with copywriters and content managers to develop creative solutions.
- • Execute all project deliverables in a timely manner.
- • Precisely and efficiently execute revisions and change requests.
- • Optimize graphic elements.
- • Slice assets for HTML development, and prepare vector graphics when necessary.
- • Execute solutions that integrate into existing design frameworks while adhering to client style guidelines.
- • A strong passion for the interactive medium.
- • Bachelor of Fine Arts, equivalent degree in commercial arts or related field (or 3 years experience in applicable field).
- • 2 – 5 years experience in a creative agency (interactive focus is preferred).
- • Online portfolio required.
- • Thorough understanding of graphic design principles, including page layout, color theory and typography.
- • Familiarity with web design principles such as user experience, usability and accessibility.
- • Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- • Prior experience supporting national brands desired.
- • Familiarity with After Effects and Premiere is a plus.
Springbox competes for the best talent. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including 401(K). We are an equal opportunity employer.
Springbox is an interactive services agency that provides best-in-class digital marketing solutions. Serving clients of all sizes, Springbox helps translate corporate identity into digital assets that enhance the brand, captivate customers and drive business. The company generates exceptional results through a combination of smart, big-picture strategy and a clear focus on execution. Springbox has built interactive teams for AMD, Callaway Golf, Dell, Disney, LG, General Electric and Toyota. An independent operating unit of DG, Springbox has offices in Austin, Texas and Los Angeles, California.