Reports to the Art Director, and is responsible for production and execution projects to specification. Interactive Designers at Monster Media work in a team environment, collaborating with other interactive/graphic designers and developers. The work is in high volume, fast paced and very demanding
• Conceptualize interactive experiences that are engaging and deliver the brand’s message
• Create mockups, storyboards and prototypes that communicate proposed interactive concepts effectively.
• Work on multiple production phases while adhering to creative direction, technical specifications, client’s brand identity and meeting tight deadlines
• Keep up to date with the industry’s trends, latest tools and preferred practices.
• College degree in a digital media field or equivalent work experience
• Willingness to work in a very fast paced environment
• At least 2 years of professional work experience with interactive media
• Thorough understanding of composition typography color theory
• fundamental knowledge of information architecture and hierarchy
• Superior knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
• Basic understanding of the Adobe Flash Platform technologies.
• Experience with Adobe Flash Professional (IDE)
• Portfolio with interactive samples.