Brunello Creative–an award-winning Boston web design, development and marketing agency–is looking for a talented Interactive Designer to join our team.
In this full-time, on-site position, the Interactive Designer will produce front-end designs and user interface designs for online projects of varying complexity, ranging from landing pages and single-page sites to complex, large-scale websites and applications. You must be highly motivated and able to meet aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- • Participate in client conference calls and meetings to discuss project goals and requirements
• Work with teammates to define project objectives and scope
• Research and explore creative concepts and brainstorm with teammates
• Create wireframes that outline structure, layout, and grid
• Create moodboads that define styles and design elements to guide and inform the design process
• Design highly polished prototypes of landing pages, homepage, interior pages
• Produce complex web designs with multiple levels of navigation and multiple content types
• Create high quality, well thought-out solutions under tight deadlines
• Make decisions to balance the needs of clients and internal agency goals
• Possess a strong knowledge of user interface design, usability, information architecture, and other best practices
• Collaborate with developers to insure designs are implemented to spec, meet project requirements and remain within scope
• Make use of internal project management tools to record your hours in the timekeeping system, and to keep others aware of your schedule for planning purposes
Nice-to-haves include the following:
- • Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, JS
Portfolio is required for consideration.
This is a full-time, on-site position. No tele-commute.
How to apply
To apply, send cover-letter, resume, and relevant work examples to with Interactive Designer in the email subject line. If you prefer, you can also send a hard-copy version to: Brunello Creative - 127 South Street, Boston MA 02111. No phone calls please.