Interactive Art Director
Are you a polished creative professional who has an entrepreneurial can do spirit with an understanding of process?
Can you drive a dynamic brand through a variety of media, including print, online, and physical media, with both static and dynamic imagery? Do you combine your creative skill with the technical savvy to build awesome online experiences?
If you want to work in a progressive learning environment offering true potential to grow and advance for a motivated, enthusiastic employee, Infragistics wants to hear from you. Infragistics, the world leader in user interface software and services, is driving the next generation of digital user experience.
As Interactive Art Director, you will define a vision for the Infragistics brand that delivers the company vision. You will drive integrated marketing campaigns, ensuring that the brand vision is executed across a variety of formats. You will work closely with the web development team, product marketing, and our visual design teams to ensure consistency, quality, and clarity of the Infragistics’brand.
Lead Visual Design of Infragistics website, including front-end web development
Lead Visual Design team in production of advertising materials
Drive consistency in execution of brand vision across all media
Strong branding experience – you live brand marketing
Exceptional Visual Design skills for use
- online (website, banner ads, header images, etc.)
- in print
- exhibition banners
- email templates
Front-end website experience. This includes:
- Experience using a CMS, from an admin and design perspective, as well as editor.
- Strong HTML skills
- Strong CSS skills
- Flash or other web animation programming
Bonus points for Final Cut experience:
- Mobile experience desired
- Email user experience and rendering in all of our target email clients
- Experience working with external agencies
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and adhere to timing and delivery schedules
- Excellent communications skills
- Skilled working with Adobe Creative Suite product line
- 5+ years industry experience
- B2B marketing experience
- B2C marketing experience in addition is a plus