Here at GrubHub Seamless, we’re intensely focused on making ordering food delightful for everyone involved. The GrubHub Seamless User Experience team works to understand and design for the needs of diners, restaurants, and our internal team. The Interaction Designers design and implement the next generation of GrubHub Seamless products.
- Work with user researchers to understand needs based on the real-world context
- Design user interfaces for internal and external GrubHub Seamless products
- Develop high level and detailed prototypes and wireframes to communicate your ideas and test with users
- Ready at all times to provide feedback about the usability of our existing products and communicate ways in which issues can be resolved
- Document interaction design methods, so the process gets easier as time goes on
- UI Design Prototyping
- HTML and CSS skills
- Strong, clear visual design skills and the ability to work with our creative team
- Mad communication skillz – verbal, written, and presentation
- Ability to work directly with Designers, Marketers, Engineers, and the rest of our team
- Adaptability – Our focus can sometimes change quickly
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field; graduate degree a plus
GrubHub Seamless is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer.