Behance’s design team is looking for a highly skilled interaction designer with at least 2-3 years of experience – and a portfolio of work that backs it up. Qualified candidates will have solid experience with UX and UI design, and a passion for critical analysis and problem-solving. A high proficiency with Illustrator and Photoshop is requisite.
The Behance design team must create and iterate a wide range of products – everything from sophisticated web interfaces, to complex iPhone apps, to beautiful email newsletters – on tight deadlines. It is an exciting and challenging design environment best suited to passionate self-starters.
Our ideal candidate is a smart, articulate, and curious designer who loves all things interactive, wants push the boundaries of technology and user experience, and is ready to take a project and run with it.
- Concept existing and future online feature sets and products
- Create wireframes and functional prototypes
- Engage in extensive product testing and iteration
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Passion for Interactive Media
- Clean and elegant design aesthetic
- Strong eye for layout, color, and typography
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to accurately set, manage, and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of prototyping tools is a plus