Information Architect/User Experience Designer
AVG Technologies (NYSE:AVG) is looking for an Information Architect for its global web properties. In your position you will be fundamentally improving the user experience of over 100 million active AVG customers and positively impact company revenue. You will collaborate closely with AVG’s user experience, e-commerce and marketing teams.
- Design interaction and workflow of AVG websites.
- Wireframe new ideas, concepts and architectures.
- Create prototypes, site-maps, navigation maps and other artifacts of potential solutions, present them to various audiences.
- Create, extend, understand and interpret web design guidelines.
- Work with visual designers to design a compelling, highly usable user experience.
- Work with user research, marketing and web marketing to understand the customer’s needs.
- Experience working within a team of UX designers, visual designers, user researchers, engineers, sales and marketing.
- Strong experience designing websites and web applications for end customers.
- Knowledgeable with Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Axure and other professional design/prototyping tools.
- Experience with design of mobile versions of websites for smartphones.
- Understand the implications of search and SEO.
- Experience with Omniture, Google Analytics and similar tools.
- Knowledge of qualitative research method (usability testing, card sorting etc.).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Experience 3+ years.
- English language – fluent.
- Nice to have: HTML/CSS.
The position is located in Prague, Czech Republic, comprehensive reallocation assistance available. EU work permit included.