Interclick the leading provider of digital advertising technologies. Critical to our success is a strong and talented marketing group. To this end, we are looking for smart, organized and creative people to help manage and grow the interclick brand. We are energetic, curious, idea-driven, fun group who are passionate about shaping the digital world.
As a designer, you will be responsible for the big ideas and execution of interclick’s brand initiatives. You will be a key member of an integrated marketing team, supporting interclick’s communication, sales, product and analytics initiatives by developing on-brand creative for digital, social, print, out of home and interactive outputs.
Specific duties include:
- Develop and create smart, strategic, conceptual ideas across all platforms including PowerPoint presentations, one-sheets, brochures, promotional items, packaging, print and digital (flash) ads, out of home billboards, websites, social media, etc.
- Conceptualize and design elaborate reporting instances applying data visualization techniques.
- Manage pipeline and creative vendor relations, such as creative studio, freelance designers, printers, etc.
In addition to being a great talent, you should be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Be discrete, self-motivated, diplomatic and have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Collaborate and partner with communication, research, event, sales, analytics, engineering, and product colleagues
- Have superb typographical and layout skills, and excellent knowledge of print production requirements/techniques
- Retain knowledge and respect of corporate branding principles
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, and PowerPoint
- 5 or more years of experience working in a variety of digital and traditional media.
All candidates must be able to show extensive samples of their work, and be able to provide verbal case studies of the creation and success of that work
PLEASE INCLUDE A LINK TO YOUR ONLINE PORTFOLIO IN YOUR RESUME.