Graduate Frontend Developer
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) is looking for a Graduate Front End Developer.
As a Graduate Front End Developer at one of the world’s biggest e-commerce websites you’ll have unparalleled freedom to make a big impact on our business. Your ideas and analyses will find their way into the hands of millions of our users, and you’ll learn quickly about user behavior at scale. We love working with passionate, enthusiastic, self-motivated, pro-active people who are eager to learn, and to share their knowledge and experience with colleagues.
We will encourage you to take full ownership of your projects and to make decisions every day. You will get insight and experience in a worldwide fast-growing internet company and a unique opportunity to learn about our business from some of the industry’s best people.
- Rotate in different projects over the course of this 12 month program to get maximum exposure to all parts of our business to assist in your development. During the program, you will develop an in-depth understanding and knowledge of IT at Booking.com, working on live projects and getting on and off-the job training.
- Continuously look for ways to improve Booking.com and implement A/B tests.
Take ownership of sections of Booking.com’s desktop, tablet and mobile web sites.
- You will prioritize your own work together with your team and product owner. Through A/B testing you will receive direct and immediate feedback from millions of users.
We love working with passionate, enthusiastic, self-motivated, pro-active people who are eager to learn, and to share their knowledge and experience with colleagues. Our ideal candidate for the Program is motivated to achieve the best results for his/her team and fulfills the following requirements:
- You are enthusiastic to work in a large e-commerce environment.
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Interest in data-driven product development: Analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- Empathy for the end user.
- At least 1 year of experience building websites and applications.
- Ability to speak English fluently.
- You have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Design or equivalent.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus and stock potential. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits. This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam.
Booking.com BV, part of the Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN), is the global market leader in online hotel reservations. Established in 1996, www.booking.com is available in 42 languages, offers more than 500,000 hotels and accommodations in 200 countries, features 27+ million reviews written by guests after their stay, and attracts online visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 17 years of experience and a team of over 8,000 dedicated employees in 115+ offices worldwide,Booking.com BV and its various support companies around the world operate an in-house customer service team, which is available 24/7 to assist guests in their native languages and ensure an exceptional customer experience. The Booking.com group offers a dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented, and believe our people and their passion is what makes us successful.