GAMESPOT - Sr. Interactive/UX Designer
Senior Interactive / UX Designer
Wanted: stellar, seasoned interactive / ux designer to join the movies and games group at CBS Interactive and take us to the next level.
Come help evolve the #1 game news & reviews destination on the web (gamespot). Help us evolve the industry standard for movies, games and music ratings (metacritic). help us build new social and commerce apps. and much, much more.
Build strong working relationships with coworkers, direct reports (if applicable), customers (internal and external), and company management.
You have these done before and will be doing these again …
- build world-class consumer facing online experiences, ideally for large well-known brands
- design for multiple platforms (web, mobile, tablet)
- use quantitative and qualitative data to lead you down the right path
- use a/b and multivariate testing to validatewhich ideas make things better and which don’t
- own the full range of rapid, iterative design from wireframe through final high- resolution design
- deliver simple, elegant ux solutions. less is more.
- work closely with product mgmt to help shape the roadmap and executions
- collaborate with fellow designers, getting and giving input and feedback, keeping things consistent, building our best- practices
- work closely with engineering to determine what is easy, what’s hard, work through implementation issues.
- play games, watch movies, listen to music.
- must successfully pass a background check
CBS Interactive is the online division of CBS, covering tech (cnet, zdnet, cbsnews), games and movies (gamespot, gamefaqs,
metacritic), sports (cbssports.com), and entertainment & lifestyle (tv.com, chow, urbanbaby, cbs.com). We are a top 10 internet destination.
Conveniently located in the heart of San Francisco.
An online portfolio that rises above the noise is required.