Full-Time Magento Developer
We invite you to join our team, as a full-time Magento developer.
We are a young, ambitious, well-humoured web development agency based in Nottingham , England that specialise in Magento. Our goal is to grow our team by up to three senior team members so that we can continue doing what we love; creating brilliant Magento websites. In addition to specialising in Magento we also work across numerous open source technologies including CodeIgniter, Wordpress and Drupal. We’re happy for you to grow with us, and gain knowledge in new areas.
We have clients ranging from start-ups to multi-million pound companies, and have worked with famous brand names like Apress. We also wrote Magento 1.3: PHP Developer’s Guide, and would love you to contribute to future Magento books we write. We pride ourselves in setting a standard, and pushing each other further and further to better our abilities. For us work is something to look forward to when waking up in the morning, and it shows in everything we produce.
Our team environment is full of humour, with lots of internal banter and amusement throughout the day. We hold all achievements in high regard, and love to reward staff members who do a great job. We will instill your values in our work, and it will show in the end result.
We offer good compensation and will promote accordingly to what you contribute to the company. This won’t be limited by your qualifications or your age. Though a strong sense of humour will blend you with any member of our team.
Please apply straight away if any of these sound like you:
- You live and breath development
- Have a husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend who suspects you’re having an affair with Magento
- Like to be surrounded by people who teach you new things everyday
- Look at a website and think to yourself “this could be made better if they just…”
- Are a stand-up comedian in your spare time
- Have a high IQ
- You love the internet and everything about it
- Challenges are what you live for
- You love working with awesome people
- You get stuff done
- These requirements sound like we’re describing you in bullet points
Please don’t think about applying if:
- A suit is your idea of work attire
- You have no idea what Magento is
- You’re comfortable in your safe zone
- Complaining is second nature
- You just want a short term job
- This job post sounds nothing like you
We look forward to hearing from you and/or taking over the world with you one brilliant site at a time.
Unfortunately we’re unable to offer benefits/perks to people outside of our Nottingham office. However if you join us in Nottingham we’ll give you your own 27" iMac, Cinema Display, free pair of Homeys slippers for the office and a Gym/Unlimited Cinema membership to boot.