Full-Time Cartoonist / Illustrator + Designer
The Gojee Creative Squad is looking for a Cartoonist who also knows his/her way around modern web/mobile design.
In a short 8 months, Gojee has grown to 400,000 members. Go now. Try searching for Vodka or Chocolate.
We have been featured in the New York Times, Oprah Mag, The New Yorker, and many others.
Gojee has been nominated for the TechCrunch 2011 Best Design Award, and is both a Thrillist and PC Mag top site of 2011.
Gojee likes getting sand in its underpants.
- Expect a 75/25% split between Cartooning and Design duties
- Character sketching, Vector art
- Background plate illustration
- Contribute to storyline brainstorming sessions
- Design interfaces for both web and mobile (From UX sketches through to Final Deliverables)
- Email production (more fun than it sounds)
- Asset production
- A wee bit of animation
- Fantastic Character Illustrator
- Adobe Illustrator expertise
- Background Painting
- Storyline Concepting
- Sense of Humor
- Visual Design
- User Experience experience
- Animation experience (Flash, After Effects, or even better, jQuery + CSS)
Double Bonus Points:
- You never stop sketching
- Contempt for Convention
- Extremely competitive salary and equity
- Be part of a small team before it grows up (Currently 7)
- All lunches and dinners paid for
- Gym membership, ya filthy animal
- Soho office
- Monthly team off-sites to the Hamptons (seriously)
- The crazier your ideas, the more likely they are to happen