Want to be a part of fast growing agile team? We are using best tools and practices available today and we are passionate about what we are doing!
Wolters Kluwer has made an amazing transformation over the past years. Today more than 80% of our revenue is from digital solutions. We are all about creating top-notch online services for a variety of professional customers worldwide. Everything we do is driven by state-of-the-art software.
As part of our team you can participate in various sub-projects:
• Create reusable UI components and libs with AngularJS/TypeScript/Node.js;
• Develop APIs and implement microservices with Docker/Node.js;
• Design and implement build tools for UI products on node.js/gulp;
• Establishing best practices in Continuous Integration/Delivery with state of art testing;
Skills & Requirements
• Pragmatic approach to development, understanding open-source culture and MoWs;
• Team player with ability to work in a big distributed team:
•Understanding functional/OOP styles of JS, web application architectural patterns;
• Experience with modern UI frameworks: angular 1 and 2, react, redux, web-components;
• Good testing experience: TDD/BDD, Mocha, Chai, Protractor, Cucumber, Supertest, SauceLabs;
• Modern development workflows (Gitflow, Kanban, Lean, Atlassian stack);
• Strong experience with Continuous Delivery: automated testing, deployment, docker etc.
Nice to have: monitoring/logging experience with ELK stack
Nice to have: html/sass skills
Wolters Kluwer offers you a full time job in an international and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary and invest in your personal development. You will be based in Alphen aan den Rijn. Some international travel will be required to meet with colleagues abroad (mainly USA and Europe).
Based on your CV and motivation letter, we assess whether you will be invited for an interview. Wolters Kluwer applications can only be processed through our recruitment system via the link.
For more information about the job you can contact Dorine Sluijmer M 06-15 86 68 47
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2015 annual revenues of €4.2 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Wolters Kluwer has a sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt program. The ADRs are traded on the over-the-counter market in the U.S. (WTKWY).
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Wolters Kluwer is certified as Top Employer in 2016.
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Alphen aan den Rijn, Software developer, Software engineer.