Full Stack Developer
Dodgems & Floss is a collaborative design studio that crafts experiences through delightful design. We help brands produce effective creative solutions across a wide range of digital and print media, and we’re seeking an exceptional, creative full stack developer who is keen to become part of a talented team.
As the Full Stack Developer you will be working as part of our team of creative designers to build immersive user experiences. You will need to have an affinity with code, always keeping up to date with the latest cutting edge technologies in order to create exciting experiences for our client projects.
We are offering a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, supportive and forward thinking creative team.
Main requirements of applicants for this position:
Full front and back end development knowledge and experience including:
- Perl/PHP/Python/Java and/or other appropriate languages and GIT
- LAMP, competent Linux sysadmin
- CMS such as WordPress, ecommerce platforms
- iOS, Android apps
- Working with APIs
- Clear, well documented, reusable code
Other relevant knowledge and experience such as:
- Working with or for creative agencies
- Interacting with clients to understand their needs
- Collaborating with clients, developers and designers
- Confidence, creativity and drive
- Can articulate ideas to your colleagues and clients effectively and incorporate the ideas of others
- Ability to set the technical direction for the business
If you’re ‘the one’ you’ll work with us at our studio on Canterbury high street, translating designs into websites, creating complex scalable systems, integrating with APIs and much, much more.
Salary will depend on what you can bring to the table, but you can expect to earn between £25,000 and £35,000 per annum. We’re new, we’re ambitious, and we’re offering you the chance to be one of us.
This position is open only if you are eligible to work in the UK.