Frontend Web Developer – Permanent
Hello, we are Holler Sydney. We are a digital agency who create awesome digital experiences. We used to do this in Flash with animation, interactive video and fun games. Turns out Flash isn’t cool anymore, but great interactive experiences still are. Step into the spotlight humble web developer!
Now, the stuff that will get you here:
- Demonstrable experience using HTML5/CSS3 in a production environment
- Comfortable working in pure JS with a strong understanding of the DOM
- Experience with version control (SVN/Git), automated testing tools, and deployment scripts
- A solid understanding of the LAMP stack and the Linux shell
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Canvas/DOM/SVG animation
- Experience in LESS/SASS/Coffeescript or other pre-processors
- You know the HTML5 gang sign
What’s in It for You:
- $75,00 – $85,000 salary package based on experience
- The chance to experiment with development languages and frameworks. Sometimes our choices end in disaster, but they’re always grand disasters!
- Work with great people in a fun, friendly open plan office located in Surry Hills, Sydney
- Your choice of development systems. Mac, PC, Ubuntu, MS BOB, it’s all good
If this sounds like you, come join the team! Attend our Paul Irish fan-club meetings, perfect the pixels (because you need to), and help push our HTML builds to the next level.
Candidates must live in the Sydney area and have Australia citizenship or Permanent Residency.