- You’re a master of the DOM. You know your elements better than a chemist knows his.
- You’re a stylesheet badass. Pixels aren’t safe when you’re around.
- Experience using JS-based task runners such as Grunt or Gulp.
- Some proficiency on the backend, preferably with Node.js or Ruby on Rails.
- Plus: understand CSS3 transitions and animations, and the benefits of using them in the mobile world.
- Your choice of computer setup
- Comfortable chairs
- Juice, tea, coffee, snacks provided
- A book budget
- Competitive salary + equity options
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Anything delivered to your desk in an hour (for free) :)
- Spacious, private roof deck with patio furniture
- Free, cold beer anytime via our kegerator
How to apply
Email us at - introduce yourself, and include your resume and links like Github, Stackoverflow, LinkedIn, etc.