Front end web developer
EF College Break is looking for a front end web developer to join our fun and energetic team. If you love thinking creatively about how to use technology to solve business problems and enjoy working in a fast-paced, small team environment, this could be the job for you!
As a member of a smaller division within a larger company, you will be an integral player in driving the business forward. Working with all levels of management, you will work on a wide range of web projects.
Flexibility and superb communication skills are a must as we are looking for someone who can interact with project managers, analysts, marketing managers, web designers and coordinate with other developers on our team as you translate prototypes, screen shots or a quick sketch into action. You must be skilled at taking HTML prototypes and turning them into well written ASP.NET pages.
- A B.S. in Computer Science or Engineering or related field
- At least 1 year developing with ASP.Net and ASP.Net 2.0 (C# or VB.Net)
- Experience with master pages, CSS, JS, JQuery
- Solid understanding object oriented concepts
- Solid understanding of relational databases and experience writing SQL queries
- Some understanding of web services and middle tier functions
- Experience with SiteCore CMS and a big plus!
- A sense of humor
Commensurate with experience