Front-end Developer in Lausanne (CH) or Porto (PT) (m/f).
superhuit is looking for a talented, self-motivated Front-end developer to join their Switzerland team.
NO RECRUITERS, please.
Open positions : https://superhuit.ch/en/work-with-us/
A creative frontend web developer, eager to learn and help others do the same. You want to be part of a new high-skilled creative team based in Porto and like to take the lead on different projects. Because you are driven by passion, quality is essential to you and crafting delightful web experiences by writing reusable code is what you do best.
Looking for new challenges and willing to overcome your limits, you also care about having a work life balance together with a fun and sustainable work environment.
YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES:
- Proven work experience as a front-end developer
- You speak html5, JS, Sass, Git, French and English fluently
- Experience with NodeJS stacks – we build web apps on Express, React & Co.
- Experience with PHP & Wordpress – we develop most of our websites on WP
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Proficiency in web standards, SEO and accessibility issues
- Familiarity with software like Sketch, Adobe Suite and content management systems
- Familiarity with Agile mindset and processes
- Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills
superhuit is an ambitious user experience agency focused on creating measurable strategies, powerful brands and delightful web solutions. Collaboration is at the heart of our user centered process and we support our clients all the way through their digital transformation. We are highly focused on quality and value potential over experience.
We believe in diversity and seek innovative projects that our passionate team likes to manage. Every team member is welcome to contribute to the development of the agency and we like to share drinks every now and then.
Two of our projects : www.yeosh.ch/fr – www.jardins-poudriere.ch
As a socially responsible company, one of our goals is to provide an environment that contributes to the well-being and personal growth of each team member. Besides the common social benefits, we offer a personal budget for professional events and conferences and profit sharing. As long as the team work can be achieved efficiently, everyone is responsible for managing her/his own time.
Flexibility, collaboration and self-management are our key values and we encourage regular feedback as they are an opportunity for us to improve.
- Develop high-quality web interfaces
- Maintain and enhance websites
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate on product & service design
- Collaborate on improving usability
- Troubleshoot issues to continuously improve quality
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Participate at every stage of the website’s development, including basic backend integration, SEO & performance optimization and accessibility improvement