Front End Website Ninja
New Signature is seeking a kick-ass front end developer to join our team of experts. New Signature’s creative division combines strategic thinking, distinctive design, and emerging technologies to deliver innovative websites that consistently breaks new ground. New Signature designed and produced websites have won top honors at the Webby Awards, W3 Awards, Communicator Awards, Interactive Media Awards and Davey Awards. New Signature is an active semi-finalist for the 2010 National Capital Business Ethics Award.
As a member of New Signature’s award-winning creative division you will work collaboratively with New Signature’s clients to build their Internet presence and develop our own commercial and open source apps.
Our approach is to blend robust functionality with practical usability to create an exceptional user experience. You can see examples of our own apps here: http://www.newsignature.com/products-and-services/new-signature-labs/ and some of our website portfolio here: http://www.newsignature.com/clients-and-work/
We are looking for an expert who has the following skills.
- Web Strategy and Usability Expertise
- HTML, XHTML and HTML5;
- CSS (including CSS 3) and CSS Frameworks (e.g., Blueprint or 960 Grid System);
- Content Management Systems: Drupal or WordPress
- Database and CRM: DIA Salsa, Salesforce, or Convio
- Online Marketing, Social Media, and SEO
- Experience with Subversion revision control system a plus.
- Experience with PHP, Java, or other programming/scripting language a plus.
- Understanding and experience using databases a plus.
- Project and/or client management experience a plus.
Specifically, New Signature seeks qualified professionals who: are smart and intellectually curious; enjoy providing the highest level of customer service; seek a challenging work experience, want to learn and gain greater expertise in their field; enjoy working at a growth company with lots of advancement opportunities; can work hard while having fun; and act in an honest and ethical manner.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including two weeks vacation; sick/personal leave; medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; 401k; flexible spending account, short and long term disability insurance; advancement opportunities; dedicated time for education and training; and a fun and exciting office environment.