Front End Web & Graphic Designer
MarLytics is looking for a Front End Web & Graphic Designer to help redefine the way professional service businesses such as lawyers, doctors and accountants approach marketing. The Front End Web & Graphic Designer creates and directs art/illustration projects from concept to implementation.
- You have a portfolio of web sites, emails, rich media, etc.
- You are a visionary, ready to become a creative force behind a powerful new brand.
- You are able to produce and maintain consistent creative material.
- You are excited to create meaningful user experiences.
- You are able to actively participate and communicate with the engineering team.
- You can write crisp and clean markup.
- You loathe but still accomodate Internet Explorer.
- Advanced knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, and solid working knowledge of other Adobe products such as InDesign.
- Semantic, standards-based HTML 5, CSS2/3.
- Solid experience with designing graphics for the web, for both desktop and mobile browsers.
- Ability to work remotely, which includes a reliable internet connection, a Mac and the Adobe Suite.
- Ability to tell stories visually with your art.
- Applied conceptual strategy and the ability to understand and work with engineers.
This is a rare opportunity to have stable employment at an early stage company, to put your creative signature on something new, and to grow with us.
Work Environment and Philosophy:
We are a SaaS company focused on innovating apps to change the way professional service firms market their businesses. We are headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, but believe in hiring the best people regardless of where they live. We live in Basecamp and on Skype, and although our team is spread between San Francisco and Florida, we enjoy the creative environment of a shared office. No matter how big we grow we pledge to say no to commutes, office politics and other creative prisons. We are internally well funded, and approaching the launch of our first product, LawLytics.
How to apply
Email your resume and salary history to
Please include files or links to your resume and portfolio.
Individual candidates only please. No recruiters, no companies.