Front End Web Developer
We are seeking an experienced front end/UI web developer with a mix of technical savvy and an eye for design. The successful candidate is responsible for blending the vision of our creative design team with the functionality supplied by our back-end development team to create professional, highly usable, standards-compliant online experiences.
• Ability to make pixel-perfect, beautiful websites and apps that mesh with back-end software and functionality
• Absolute mastery of HTML and CSS (table-less development only)
• Good knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
• Experience with content management system operation and design
• Familiarity with source control principles and comfortable with Subversion
• 3+ years of professional web experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience with ASP.NET
• Familiarity with Visual Studio
• Experience developing .NET master pages
• Familiarity theming and styling .NET pages and controls
• Nit-picking attention to detail
• Strong commitment to quality and usability
• Great communication skills (verbal and written)
• Proven ability to work in fast paced environment; positive and proactive attitude
• Superb organizational and time management skills
Mercury develops websites and apps with standards-based HTML/CSS/jQuery techniques in a .NET/Microsoft SQL Server environment. Our developers predominantly use Visual Studio, Dreamweaver and Adobe Creative Suite. All our developers get fully loaded multi-core Windows 7 workstations with dual monitors and the most current version of all software.
This position is full time and on-site only. Please, no contractors, third parties, freelancers, sponsorships, H1B or the like.