Front End Web Developer
Tenthwave is a more personal full-service digital agency specializing in social marketing, digital strategy, website design and development, Facebook development, SEO and search, promotions and technology. Tenthwave’s client list includes Birds Eye, Duncan Hines, eBay, Facebook, Google, Visa and many more. We are growing and expanding and looking for the next great developer to join our team.
Requirements and responsibilities include:
- Experience developing web properties using PHP/HTML/CSS/JS code direct from design comps.
- Ability to develop front-end and basic back-end functionality
- Understanding of Website, HTML Landing Page, and Email development.
- Quality Assurance planning and testing, including cross-browser compatibility.
- Knowledge of Social Media guidelines and styling specifications, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.
- Ensure that code follows functional specifications and meets current industry standards as well as in-house/client best practices.
- Be able to stay focused and reliable during times of heavy workload.
- Ability to follow directions and adhere to timelines and project plans.
- Have good communication skills to inform managers of progress and findings.
- Self-Motivated, productive and highly-organized individual – Does what it takes to make a difference.
- Great personality and the ability to work in a team of awesome people.
- Mobile Website Development
- HTML 5
- CodeIgniter PHP Framework
- Experience in one or more CMS environment
- Previous experience in a Digital Marketing Agency
What’s in it for you:
- Great Salary and Benefits, plus incentives.
- Work in a growing, stable and fun company in the heart of NYC.
- Play an intricate role in the design and functionality of digital entities.
- Work on programs for our Fortune 500 client list.
- Work in a casual but fast-paced environment.
- Be part of a dynamic team that prides itself on producing quality, cutting edge, and innovative products for our clients.
- Have an opportunity to grow within the company.
- Work with smart, hardworking, energetic, and awesome staff that take their work seriously but also know how to relax and enjoy the finer things life has to offer.
The Ideal Candidate:
We’ve built this company by employing the most intelligent, energetic, and ambitious people we can find. We are looking to continue that tradition when forming this full time employee relationship. The ideal candidate is an energetic and highly organized individual driven by a passion for technology, who loves working in a creative environment and interacting with team members across various job functions. Candidate must display a high degree of self-motivation with a proven track record working within the interactive space.
The Position and Responsibilities:
This is a full time onsite position.
This position offers great growth opportunities to the right individual.
RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES THAT CONTACT THIS JOB POST WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. THIS IS A FULL TIME ONSITE POSITION – PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO WORK IN THE NYC OFFICE 5 DAYS A WEEK.