Front-End Web Developer
We’re an interactive design, development, and strategy firm located in Santa Monica / West LA. We focus on designing and building cutting-edge websites and applications. We are currently seeking a motivated, hands-on front-end web developer to join our team. We’re looking for an individual who is a communications expert: someone who is equally experienced building websites from scratch and enjoys working in a team environment.
You will be responsible for building, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting clean, web standards compliant code and work with server-side developers to integrate this into the final product. Your ability to communicate with team members as well as clients is key.
The right candidate is one who desires to work on a wide range of projects, applications, online stores, websites, and anything else web. We’re looking for an ego-less, team player who loves talking with clients as much as developing for the web.
- 2-4 years development experience
- Experience with PHP.
- Strong Experience with jQuery.
- HTML5, CSS2/3 table-less design a requirement.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges
- Must be self-motivated, and able to multi-task.
- Must be able to function independently and still work well in a “team oriented” environment.
- Strong communication skills (both in person and in writing) while interacting with individuals with a range of technical understanding.
- We do not build in Flash (that’s just old fashioned).
We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Applicants living in Los Angeles will only be considered. We are looking for a full-time, on-site employee to work in our Los Angeles office.
How to apply
Submit an application online at: http://goo.gl/BGjdw