Front End Web Developer
Who We Are: A team of interactive media professionals who are obsessed with optimization and conversions. We design promotions and products that turn online users into real-time buyers.
Our IDEAL Candidate: YOU are an exceptional web/UI developer who loves doing what you do; you have a passion for working with high-traffic web sites that focus on user experience, clean code and design. You possess a keen eye, have a laser-like attention to detail and and strive for pixel-perfect design across different Web browsers. You’re a star at writing semantic, standards-compliant front-end code and user-interface design solutions, and use the latest technologies to develop and maintain dynamic websites.
What you’ll be doing: You will work closely with our design, product, and operations teams to quickly roll out and scale new web sites that integrate consumer marketing and social media. You’ll be instrumental in developing and launching better systems to purchase, manage and deliver online traffic.
You’ll be responsible for:
• seamlessly implementing page designs in standards-compliant dynamic XHTML and CSS
• collaborating with the design team to define the information architecture
• advocating Web interaction design best practices, with a focus on consistency and usability
• creating rapid prototypes of interfaces to be used as a blueprint for content and technical development
• working closely with back-end developers to optimize existing Web technology and create the best possible user experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• minimum of 5 years’ Web development experience
• strong web application design skills, including information architecture, interface design and visual design
• working knowledge of industry-standard visual design tools (Adobe Creative Suite)
• ability to understand and interpret existing site design and style guides to inform your work
• excellent project management skills; in other words, be self-directed and capable of working effectively in a deadline-driven environment
• excellent communication skills, and the ability to facilitate your own meetings as necessary
• comfortable working with all levels of the organization
Think you’ve got what we’re looking for? Then we want to hear from you TODAY!
About Acquinity Interactive: AI was created by a group of individuals with a passion for online marketing and a belief that there’s a better way to do it. With a little savvy and a whole lot of passion, we’ve created a proprietary technology system that works, and we prove it to our very satisfied customers every day. How did we reach that level of success? By finding creative, dedicated individuals like you, who are just as passionate about getting it right – and willing to go the extra mile to make it happen. Plus we play as hard as we work, with regular team-building events, fun contests and a whole lot more!
Compensation: Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Individual & family medical insurance, dental insurance & vision care option
Additional Comments: Acquinity Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer