Front End Web Developer working closely with Design Lead
Our exciting, dynamic, web-based company is looking for new talent!
We have an exciting opportunity to work within our small central London-based team, with a PLC for a parent company in the travel industry too.
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum 2 years front end web development experience
- Must have advanced hand coding skills in HTML, HTML5 and CSS/CSS3
- Experience building AJAX driven interfaces using commonly used libraries
- Proven experience building products compliant with W3C standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Content Management experience
- A strong understanding of content architecture, design & usability
- Email Campaign design and development
- Ability to design and develop mobile friendly sites
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Ability to translate business requirements into design requirements
- Drive tasks to completion and deliver to estimates
- Comfortable with quick pace of change
- Passion for learning and flexibility to adapt to changes
Competitive & dependant on experience
If you feel you are the right person to work at Essential Travel please apply below.
How to apply
Please email us your CV along with a covering letter to: (Include links to recent work, specifying exactly which parts you coded)