Front End Web Developer & Designer
Growing South Florida marketing company is seeking a dedicated, talented front-end developer/designer with at least 3 years web design / development experience.
We are looking for someone who has a highly creative approach to web design and familiarity with trends in design and technology.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Paid vacation
- Access to a kitchen packed with all the free snacks you can eat and/or drink
- Tickets and airfare to industry conferences
- Excellent design skills, attention to typography
- Smart, self-starter with attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Innovative and creative with great analytical skills
- Obsessed with writing beautiful code
- 3+ years experience with advanced/custom CSS, HTML, JQuery and WordPress
- Ability to convert design comps into fully functional WordPress themes
- Familiar with SEO and all social media outlets
- Familiar with browser testing
- Familiar with responsive design
- Energetic and passionate about web design and new techniques
- Avid reader of industry publications/blogs (Moz.com, SmashingMagazine.com, fastcodesign.com, etc.)
- Ability to easily communicate ideas verbally (Optimum7 attends/hosts events where you may need to participate/speak in public)
- Ability to easily communicate ideas in writing (Optimum7 hosts a blog in which employees write about various topics)
- Work closely with members of the design team, as well as other departments
- Well organized, ability to multi task efficiently
Bonus if you:
- Understand and enjoy HTTP and RESTful web applications
- Understand and enjoy print design and branding
- Ecommerce systems
- SEO, SEM, PPC and lead generation
- Animation and video editing experience and knowledge a plus
The individual we seek will be required to:
- Create top quality designs in Photoshop, HTML/CSS
- Handle new website design and re-design projects on a set schedule and interact proficiently with clients
- Implement updates and changes to existing client websites as assigned
- Implement programming changes to enhance and expand on the functionality of individual websites
- Implement conversion optimization strategies to maximize the business results of our clients
- Have a highly creative approach to web design and familiarity with trends in design and technology
We offer a relaxed and fun work environment where your input and abilities will have a direct impact on every project you are a part of.
You’ll be part of a tight-knit, supportive, creative, collaborative group that is passionate about learning new skills and techniques. Join us today!
NO contract work. NO recruiters. NO telecommute.
How to apply
Please send your resume and online portfolio with working URL (or samples of previous work and designs must be provided with resume submittal) to .