Front End Web Developer & Designer
Growing South Florida Marketing Company is seeking a dedicated, talented front end developer/designer with at least 3 years Web Design / Development experience.
We are looking for someone who has a highly creative approach to Web Design and familiarity with trends in design and technology.
- Coral Gables Office close to UM and Miracle Mile
- Competitive Salary / Profit Sharing
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Access to a kitchen packed with all the free snacks you can eat and/or drink
- Defend your title against your workmates on our company PS3
- Excellent Design Skills, Attention to Typography
- Smart, self-starter with attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Creative coupled with great analytical skills
- Obsessed with writing beautiful code
- 3+ years experience with advanced/custom CSS, HTML, JQuery and Wordpress
- Ability to convert design comps into fully functional Wordpress themes
- Familiar with SEO and all social media outlets
- Familiar with version control
- Familiar with browser testing
- Familiar with responsive design
- Energetic and passionate about web design and new techniques
- Avid reader of industry publications/blogs (Moz.com SmashingMagazine.com, FastCoDesign.com, etc.)
- Ability to easily communicate ideas verbally (Optimum7 attends/hosts events where you may need to participate/speak in public)
- Ability to easily communicate ideas in writing (Optimum7 hosts a blog in which employees write about various topics)
- Well organized, ability to multi task efficiently
Bonus if you:
- Understand and enjoy HTTP and RESTful web applications.
- Understand and enjoy print design and branding
- Ecommerce Systems
- SEO, SEM, PPC and Lead Generation
The individual we seek will be required to:
- Create top quality designs in Photoshop, HTML/CSS
- Handle new website design and re-design projects on a set schedule and interact proficiently with clients.
- Implement updates and changes to existing client websites as assigned.
- Implement Programming Changes to enhance and expand on the functionality of individual websites.
- Implement Conversion Optimization strategies to maximize the business results of our clients.
- Have a highly creative approach to Web Design and familiarity with trends in design and technology
Online portfolio w/ working URL (or samples of previous work and designs must be provided with resume submittal)
We offer a relaxed and fun work environment where your input and abilities will have a direct impact on every project you are a part of.
You’ll be part of a tight-knit, supportive, creative, collaborative group passionate about learning new skills and techniques. Join us today!
THIS IS ONLY FOR A FULL TIME POSITION! NO contract work. NO recruiters. NO telecommute.
How to apply
Please submit resume and portfolio to