Front-End Marketing Web Developer
Company: Arena Solutions (www.arenasolutions.com)
Location: Foster City, California
Arena Solutions is a software company whose product helps innovative manufacturers get their products to market. Our customers develop groundbreaking products like electric cars (Tesla Motors), “personal transporters” (Segway), satellite radio (Sirius|XM), alternative energy (Nordic Windpower) and even invisible braces (Align Technology). Arena Solutions is located in Foster City, CA, on the bay with magnificent views of San Francisco and Oakland.
We have an immediate opening for a junior to mid-level front-end web developer to join our marketing team. This person will maintain and update our corporate website, working closely with multiple members of the marketing department to code new projects and efficiently implement new designs. Over time, s/he will take ownership of the website and not only optimize the code base, but also implement major changes as our company grows and our website evolves.
• Expertise in HTML and CSS
• Expertise in cross-browser compatibility, semantics and web standards
• Ability to quickly turn a mockup into valid HTML and CSS
• Intermediate (or better) Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills
• Basic understanding of search engine optimization (SEO)
• Oversee arenasolutions.com code base to keep it well maintained, optimized and current
• Identify areas of potential improvement on arenasolutions.com site, propose solutions and execute on those projects
• Execute all web development tasks for marketing campaigns and projects, which incorporate images, forms and analytics tracking code
• Code HTML emails that display properly in multiple email clients
• Perform maintenance on arenasolutions.com as needed to support multiple departments, make content updates and fix any bugs
• 1-3 years experience in front-end web development
• Ability to work in a team environment and accept feedback constructively
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
How to apply
Please email a résumé and a link to your online portfolio to: . If you are selected for the interview process, please review our site in detail and be prepared to discuss your recommendations.