Front End Engineer
Presence creates innovative digital products for global brands and businesses of every size. We love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
We’re actively looking for contract Front End Engineers to join our engineering team. As a Front End Engineer, you will work to create beautiful and engaging experiences in an Agile development environment.
We like folks who are creative problem solvers, possess the ability to meet deadlines and have a proven record of delivering in a fast-paced environment.
- Implement user interface components for web and mobile products
- Develop internal UI libraries and frameworks to be used across multiple projects
- Interface with other engineering groups in order to integrate with third-party APIs and service layers
- Address software quality issues as they arise and identify areas for improvement proactively
- Familiar with modern front-end tools like RequireJS and LESS
- Attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to translate designs into pixel-perfect HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and strategies for achieving cross-platform consistency
- Experience working with SCM tools such as Git
- B.S. in Computer Science or comparable experience
- Mobile web development experience
- Full-stack development experience
We practice lean product management and agile product development, helping customers identify product market fit and create high quality products. Our offices are two blocks from Bart, with tasty snacks and competitive ping-pong.