We are NEVERBLAND – in name and in deed. We are young, ambitious and in love with the web. We’re changing the world through technology, one product at a time and we need you! Read more about NEVERBLAND here: http://www.neverbland.com/apply
Details about the role
As part of our front end technical team your days will be filled developing engaging interactive products that people will love. You’ll have an eye for the finest details, know your LESS from your SASS and will be as happy diving into well-documented code as you are developing your own.
Knowing tech like you do, you’re excited by the future of the web and what possibilities lie ahead with advances in technologies like Canvas, WebGL and SVG. You’re well versed in available front end frameworks and technologies, but can make calculated decisions about what to use based on the project at hand.
You get excited by new techniques and the nitty gritty of how people are using CSS animations to delight the user with next level user experience. You’ll also relish working as part of a team – supporting the studio and simultaneously managing relationships with your colleagues and clients.
Specifically, our perfect candidate will possess the following skillset:
- Familiarity with MV* frameworks (Angular, Backbone etc)
- DOM manipulation
- Familiarity with OO CSS methodologies (OOCSS/BEM)
- Have used CSS Preprocessors for more than just mixins and nesting
- Comfortable using APIs (Twitter, Facebook, Google to name a few)
- Not afraid to work outside your comfort zone – some projects might require the use of new/emerging technologies you might not have used before
- Proficiency with responsive/adaptive design techniques
- Ability to write clean, efficient and well documented code
- Ability to debug browser and platform inconsistencies
- Love for problem solving, both technical and UI/UX
- Heard of srcset and will-change before
- Work in a dynamic, creative environment.
- Learn first-hand about how to start, grow and market new startups and products.
- Build exciting Apps that thousands of people will use and love.
- Work on a broad range of projects and brands
- Team lunches, drinks and – dare we say it – parties.
- ‘Take what you need’ holidays (we trust you to get the job done, so we don’t track).
- Killer setup, such as a new mac of your choosing and dual EIZO monitors
- OTE bonus scheme paid quarterly