Front End Engineer to Design an Open Source Project Website
We are looking for a frontend engineer to help us relaunch fluentd.org, the website for our open source project.
Qualities we look for:
- The ability to write clean, maintainable HTML/CSS
- A good understanding of responsive design. We want the website to work well both for desktop and mobile
- An eye for good design
- Working knowledge of how a simple web app works: most likely, this will be a simple Sinatra app
- Interest in open source software a plus but not required.
- You will be a contributor of a popular open source project.
- Your code will be open sourced.
How to apply
Email me at with the title starting with "[Fluentd website frontend]". In the email, please include
1. examples of your past work
2. Your github handle if you have one.
In particularly, you definitely do not need to send us a lengthy cover letter or even resume.