This position is currently located in Sunrise, FL but will be relocating to Boca Raton, FL within the next 3-4 months
Q Interactive has been a leader within the customer acquisition space for over 12 years. We are a full-service shop featuring design, front-end, and back-end developer teams. We are looking for a motivated front-end web developer to join the team and assist in creating and maintaining our catalog of promotional user-facing products.
The Front-End Developer position, while working closely with several teams, develops mobile-responsive landing pages, micro and macro websites and other various web projects.
About Our Candidate
The following duties apply:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop & QA projects that are cross-device and browser compliant
- Provides support to the creative team as well as other departments within the company in meeting project goals and objectives.
- Produce code that reduces and optimizes page load times for end-users
- Working within pre-built templates and/or starting from basic starter files
- Interest in learning and applying new technologies
- Knowledge of version control system, preferably Git
- Knowledge of GET and POST calls
- Knowledge of JSON/AJAX calls
- Careful attention to detail
- Capable of solving and proposing resolutions to project challenges
- Ability to take on multiple projects (small/large)
- Ability to QA and test own projects
- Strong experience in UI/UX layout and design practices
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong time-management skills to meet project deadlines
- Solid understanding of Photoshop
- Knowledge of PHP a plus
Education and/or Experience
Minimum AA/AS degree in Computer Science or related discipline from two-year college or university; and/or minimum 2 years’ experience in web development in a production environment.