Hybrid Media Design is a full service marketing and design company. We help businesses form a strategy to grow their brand using great design. We are located in Bakersfield, CA. Our team is an eclectic compilation of strategic thinkers, marketing experts, and highly creative designers with a passion for developing amazing websites. We work with a small group of clients in a variety of industries, ranging from local startups to large companies.
We’re looking for a great all-around Front-End Developer who puts their heart and soul into creating awesome websites and digital experiences. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, flexible, and passionate about their craft. You have a strong sense of pride and ownership in what you create, and you’re proactive about going above and beyond to do what’s best for our clients. While you may not be a designer yourself, you have an understanding of and appreciation for great design. When it comes to learning new things, you’re always hungry for knowledge and take the initiative to better yourself as a front-end developer. In addition, you contribute your knowledge and expertise to help strengthen the team as a whole.
Finding a good fit for our team and company of creatives that love what they do and are always trying to create the best work. You’re a team player with a positive attitude, who thrives on collaboration and constructive criticism. This is a job that you can work from anywhere, as long as deadlines can be meet and quality is always there.
- 2-5 years of experience in an agency or development agency environment.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to pull assets from designers’ mockups and export as JPEG, PNG, SVG, etc.
- Understanding of HTML email best practices and how to code for compatibility.
- Experience with responsive web design and media queries.
- Experience using Wordpress as a CMS, including basic PHP skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bonus: Experience with popular e-commerce platforms (BigCommerce, Magento, WooCommerce, Mailchimp, etc.)
APPLYING FOR THIS JOB
- Sound like a good fit?
- Great, we want to hear from you!
- Please email your resume and portfolio. We will want to check out the projects you have worked on.
- Make subject line read: “Front-End Developer”.
- Emails without website or code samples will not be considered. No recruiters please!
How to apply
U.S. PROGRAMERS ONLY.