MSDS is a boutique branding & interactive agency in New York City. For 14 years, we’ve partnered with nonprofits, academic institutions and game-changing businesses to produce exceptional brand experiences that help change the world and shake-up stagnant industries.
Run-of-the-mill coders will not cut it. We want someone who brings ideas, pushes their work and others’ work to exceed expectations, and who understands the importance of building sites with clean, structured code that not only matches design comps, but enhances them with innovative UI techniques.
If you’re driven to produce exceptional work, want to make positive impact on issues like the environment, education, human rights, and economic development, then we think you’d love working with us.
Take a look at what’ll be expected of you if you’re here. If it sounds like a fit, then get in touch, or please share with a friend.
- Turn Photoshop comps into exceptional front-end Drupal or Wordpress themes and collaborate throughout site-building process
- Enrich the user experience through innovative interface and interaction design
- Produce clean code that works on a responsive framework
- Produce exceptional work, on time and on budget
- Polish design to perfection by leading front-end QA with Design Team
- Actively coordinate and communicate with project managers and design/dev team
- Stay current with and share new front-end techniques and ideas with studio
- Strong knowledge of standard web development tools
- Ability to code for multiple browsers, platforms and devices
- Mobile/responsive coding, preferably with Foundation
- Experience working on a team with version control, e.g. git
- Ability to effectively manage your time and hit deadlines
- Have fun, work hard, kick ass, take names
- Experience with dataviz tools, e.g. Highcharts, Google Charts, Mapping
- Experience developing complex, content-heavy websites
- Work for nonprofits and/or academia
- 15 Paid Days Off/year
- 10 Work at Home Days/Year
- Half-Day Summer Fridays
- Paid Christmas-New Year’s Break
- Healthcare & Dental
- Great environment with good folks working for great causes.