As we expand our Product Development team, we are looking for a Front-End Web Developer with a college degree; strong technical and creative design skills; outstanding project management, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
As a member of the Product Development team you will create new websites using HTML and CSS, Flash, and PHP. You will be responsible for thorough testing in various browser environments for a high level of compliance and quality.
You will be expected to be able to work on and provide creative solutions to various interactive projects including: web portals, email marketing, client facing applications, videos, mobile sites, etc.
You will also work one on one with clients as a project manager to provide support in developing and launching of sites.
- Design and implement templates, applications and interfaces for efficiency and ease of use.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems
- Plan, document, and test all web-based and data driven applications.
- Lead web development efforts, including mentoring and advising peers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with client systems.
- Thorough understanding of table-less page layout and positioning, browser behavior and compatibility, cross-browser issues and solutions
- Understanding of CMS / template engines (ie, Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla)
- Ability to design web layouts and interfaces
- UI / UX experience
- Experience with Mobile Website Design a plus, but not necessary
- Wiring framing to convey project ideas
- 3+ years experience coding HTML/CSS in a professional environment
- Online portfolio required
- Bachelor’s degree in web site design and development or equivalent required.
- Must be professional, highly motivated and able to thrive in a multi-task environment.
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A desire to innovate, invent, and improve
How to apply