Front End Developer
MyLife.com is a fast-paced and profitable high growth internet company. The company is expanding internationally in the second quarter of 2011. The company is a sophisticated marketer both on and offline, acquiring over 2 million registered users every month.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The candidate will have the following responsibilities with the potential of expanding:
• Translate design mockups into HTML/CSS code that is SEO friendly
• Development and integration of dynamic elements onto a web page
• Provides technical guidance on how to leverage and incorporate typical and leading UI design with the latest technologies
• Develop and maintain the coding standards for all marketing pages
• Collaborate with team members and work cross functionally with Product and Technology.
• Strong conceptual thinker who can take ideas and/or mockups and visualize how to execute using the latest technologies with attention to detail for the design and user experience
• Mastery of HTML/CSS and efficient use of tableless structure
• Expertise in cross-browser compatibility issues and thorough understanding of current HTML standards and best practices
• Web development experience working on social networking websites is a plus
• Ability to communicate in an open environment where constructive criticism is given and received to improve team and product
• High motivation and self-direction in setting priorities and meeting deadlines
Education and/or Experience
• BA/BS or equivalent work experience
• Java/J2EE knowledge is a plus
MyLife.com is the #1 market leader that is pioneering the innovation of Online PeopleSearch services. We have 50 million registered members and are currently growing at 2 + million members per month. If you’re looking to work for a profitable and growing company who’s using cutting edge technologies to develop high volume online data aggregation and Search Services, MyLife is the place for you.
As an internet company we provide a Casual work environment with Flexible Start Times as well as free drinks and snacks, Perks include; Breakfast Bagel Mondays, Pizza lunch Wednesdays, a fully catered Friday lunch, monthly birthday celebrations with Cake & refreshments, a lounge with a large flat screen TV & Nintendo Wii and plenty of company parties to celebrate our ongoing successes and product releases.
MyLife is privately held, growing and profitable. Our compensation package includes a base salary, stock options, comprehensive Medical/Dental & Vision benefits, Life Insurance & Disability, 401K plan with employer match, AFLAC, FSA, PTO & an average of 10 Holidays per year.
About MyLife: With its proprietary people search technology and access to hundreds of millions of profiles from across the web, MyLife.com is the single best source for finding everyone in your life and staying connected. MyLife has more than 50 million members and is growing at a rate of more than 2 million new members per month. The company launched in 2009 with a team led by entrepreneur Jeffrey Tinsley, founder and former CEO of GreatDomains.com and Reunion.com. MyLife has received $25 million in funding from Oak Investment Partners. For more information, please visit http://www.mylife.com