Front End Developer
Spigit Software, the leading provider of enterprise innovation and idea management solutions, and one of the fastest growing social media software companies is seeking experienced front end developers for contract-to-hire, full-time, on-site work at our offices in Pleasanton, CA.
You won’t find formulaic thinking here. As a company that specializes in innovation, we want the best and brightest creative visionaries who think so far out of the box that the box isn’t even in the picture anymore. Where others say “can’t”, you say “how”. If you fit this description then we would like to speak further with you.
- Passion for web standards, semantic markup & best practices.
- Eye for great design.
- Well versed in cross browser (IE6-9, Firefox, Safari, Chrome) and cross platform development.
- Solid development habits — responsible for building, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting clean, web standards compliant code.
- Familiarity with version control (SVN).
- Proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Creative, self-motivated and resourceful problem-solver.
- Ability to lead multiple projects at once.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with members and staff.
- Detail oriented individual with good organizational and follow through skills.
- Competitive compensation & excellent benefits.
- Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays.
- A dynamic, challenging work environment with unlimited opportunities for smart and motivated individuals.
How to apply
Must have works available for viewing online and/or portfolio.