Front-End Developer / WordPress Knowledge Needed
We are no longer accepting applications for this position. Thank you to everyone that expressed interest in the position, we will be reviewing all applications to find the best fit for our company.
We’re a growing, full-service web development company looking for a motivated junior developer to join our team on a freelance contract basis. The environment is fast-paced and the workload is demanding but we do our best to keep it fun and exciting.
Technical Abilities Include:
- A solid understanding of WordPress theme development including the use of child themes and frameworks. Genesis knowledge a plus.
- General knowledge of basic WordPress security and maintenance.
- Strong front-end skills with some level of proficiency in HTML, CSS, JS/jQuery, and PHP
- Experience building responsive websites.
- Familiarity with Git and local development tools.
- Knowledge of Sass, Bower and Grunt are a plus.
- Some experience hand coding email templates would also be nice.
What We Need from You:
- The ability to work remotely and manage deadlines effectively.
- You can deliver effective solutions based on loose direction.
- You’re highly motivated and eager to learn.
- You communicate clearly and regularly using a variety of tools.
- You’re available during regular business hours (we operate on central time)
- Your able to work with a team as well as on your own.
This is a freelance contract position with an initial commitment of between 15 and 25hrs per week with the potential for full-time employment if we find the right candidate.
Commensurate with experience.