Front End Developer (Permanent)
Ticket.com is a well funded, West London based start-up looking to offer a new experience in online ticketing – we’re innovative, honest and above all very customer centric.
Why you’d love to work with us
We’re relaxed, yet hard working doing what we enjoy in a casual office environment. As a close-knit team, we enjoy sharing our knowledge, making big contributions, supporting each other and above all sharing our success. We also enjoy our free Italian coffee, snacks and chocolate…
Why we want you:
- You’ll help bring innovation into the business through new applications and will enhance existing features
- You thrive on independence, creativity and initiative and are able to bring this together as part of our Agile scrum team
- You’re proficient with taking design mockups and creating simple yet powerful cross-browser HTML/CSS
- You write and maintain programming documentation because you know it’ll make your colleague’s task easier
- 3+ years hands-on experience in front end development
- Demonstrable awareness of accessibility, performance and security concerns in web development.
- A Computer Science degree (or similar) from a respected university
What would set you apart:
- Experience with integrating with 3rd party APIs, integrating with social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc)
- Experience with AJAX, Web Sockets, node.js, working with Git (ideally) or another DVCS.
- Experience with a Linux environment
- Experience with Mobile Responsive or touch-screen design patterns
- Knowledge of wireframing, HCI and UCD processes
- Ecommerce experience
You’ll be based in our Kensington (West London, UK) office, which has great transport links via London Overground and Underground trains as well as bus links.