Freelance Web Developer
We seek a freelance web developer to handle the day-to-day maintenance for our commercial social networking site.
This is a great assignment for someone who wants full responsibility for a website, who wants to get their hands into all areas of the web (a little coding, a little SEO, some UI, and you get the idea …)
We need someone who is:
- Bright – you don’t just take on the assignment, you figure out the best approach for long and short-term objectives – because you listened to the owner and understand their needs, and then probably did a bit of research to uncover the best new approaches to fulfill those needs.
- Responsible – you understand a deadline, and meet them (this is critical).
- Articulate – you speak code — that is a given — and can translate “code” into novice terms so that you can communicate effectively with management.
- Skilled – you excel at php, mysql, apache, CSS, and Joomla. (If you are also familiar with Community Builder, you are hired!)
- Available – you have approximately 20 hours a month to commit to this project and aren’t currently over-committed.
A few other requirements:
- You must have a professional, online portfolio to showcase your talent.
- You must have current references.
- You must be US-based (although this is a virtual position, we are not seeking off-shore solutions)
If you fit the requirements posted, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send inquiry email to email@example.com