Freelance Visual Designer
The New York Times describes PaperG as “an ad engine to put Mad Men out of business.” We’re changing how digital ads are created and distributed by automating much of what people thought couldn’t be done by computer. Our technology retrieves all relevant content about an advertiser across the web to intelligently design a beautiful set of ads for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices all in under a minute.
At PaperG, you will be helping us define the next generation of our advertising platform as we seek to create simple, intuitive, and elegant interfaces for our web and mobile products. With your help, we can make online advertising simple, accessible, and intuitive for local businesses.
- Create innovative interfaces, visual designs, or print materials
- Conceptualize, design, and prototype new features and products
- Inject a DNA of visual design into our products
- Work directly with our engineers and business team to bring products from idea to execution
- Exceptional visual and user-focused design skills with an eye for detail
- Keen sense of typography, color, imagery, and graphics
- Strong portfolio showcasing your visual or UI/UX design talent