Freelance Project Manager: On-site at NYC Nonprofit/Edu Branding & Interactive Firm
If you are an engaging, detail-oriented Project Manager with experience in interactive, who knows how to understand what clients are really looking for, thinks fast on your feet, and knows how to set clear expectations for everyone, then we’d love to hear from you. If you care about issues like climate change, poverty, education, and healthcare, then we’ve got some projects to work on that you’ll find meaningful and rewarding.
MSDS is a boutique branding & interactive agency in NYC that has partnered with nonprofits, academic institutions and social enterprises for 14 years, producing exceptional cause-driven brand experiences that help change the world and shake-up stagnant industries.
The ideal person thrives in close-knit teams, is flexible, a positive thinker and has a proven track record of success in proactively driving projects, and improving agency and studio process.
Take a look at what’ll be expected of you if you’re here. If it sounds like a fit, then get in touch, or if not, please share with a friend.
- Work on-site in NYC
- 3 to 5 years minimum project management experience
- B.A. or higher
- Solid working knowledge of website design and development process.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Reassuring, confident presence
- Ability to juggle many tasks and stay on top of deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A meticulous focus on detail
- The ability to see potential problems in advance and raise them and offer solutions
- Easily manage a variety of situations with a variety of personalities
- Fluent in MS Office/Google Docs
- Knowledge of Basecamp, Harvest, and Redmine
- Experience with non-profits or academic institutions