Freelance Frontend Developer March-April 2013
Divio is based in Zurich, Switzerland and was founded in the year 2001. Since then it has become a full-service web agency working for national and international clients. We create modern functional and impressive internet presences. Therefore we handle the full cycle of web projects from conception, development, design and frontend. We embrace designing, doing the frontend and love to develop in Python/Django. We are also the lead developers behind the open source projects «django CMS» (http://www.django-cms.org) and «django SHOP» (http://www.django-shop.org).
For the duration of two months (March to April 2013) we‘re looking for frontend-support.
What you need:
- Strong XHTML and HTML5 knowledge
- Strong CSS (Level 2) knowledge and of the most common CSS 3 features
- In-depth experience with SASS or LESS (Compass a plus)
- Experienced in browser testing (IE7+, FF4+, Chrome, Safari)
- Experienced in device testing (understanding tweaks between iOS and Android)
- Awareness of Windows, OSX and Linux differences (forms, rendering, fonts)
- Knowledge of “HasLayout”, “Clearfixes”, “Grids” and “Pollyfills”
- Good knowledge of responsive web-design, progressive enhancement and mobile first
- Experience with the django template language or similar template languages is a plus
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English (German advantageous)
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team; the ability to work well under pressure and a high reliability
- Possibility to work remote after a one- or two week introduction
How to apply
Does this sound like a good fit? Are you ready to contribute your expertise to our company? Then we look forward to receiving your application (CV and code examples, preferably with links to your github, bitbucket or other repositories) including your hourly-/ daily-rate by e-mail at .