Freelance Front-end Designer
We are a HOT 100 Internet retailer and leading online art retailer that is looking for a world-class front-end designer for a high profile top-secret web site project that will be launching in 2011. We’re looking for the best of the best. You are fanatical about creating delicious design concepts; you are obsessed with usability, user experience and creating simple elegant designs.
• You get branding and are able to develop a visual brand from the ground up
• You understand usability and UX – in fact, you are obsessed with creating great designs that are a pleasure to use
• You are passionate about social media and you understand how to integrate social media into your design and work flow (Facebook, Twitter, Social Media widgets)
• You have experience working with e-commerce (transactional) sites and community based sites (a bonus but not a must)
• You are focused on B2C –business to consumer sites
• You are able to create associated components such as blog templates, e-mail templates, twitter backgrounds etc.
• You’ve worked with leading brands and world-class web site and you have the portfolio to prove it!
Although we can’t disclose exactly what we’re working on yet, the following sites will give you an idea for what visually appeals to us: www.etsy.com , www.moo.com , www.threadless.com, www.goincase.com , www.veer.com
How to apply
Send us a link to your portfolio, link to your site, or examples of what you’ve worked on and let us know why you’re a perfect fit. YOU MUST BE LOCATED IN CANADA/USA.